
Well, after reading Tommy's "blog" err..I mean TC's blog, I started to wonder what one is and then I found out its kinda like a diary.
So then I heard that little voice in my head.. (which one you are asking yourself?) well Ma's of course. The same thing she used to say to Debbie, she says to me..."you should really write this stuff down" (in reference to stories I tell about the babies). Soooo why not write them down?
There is so much to write - where do I start? Do I start with the story about Abby saying "repeat after me" when she was asking for a tissue and I was pretending that she said kiss you? Do I start with my little monkey who is crawling OUT of his "cribby" now ALL THE TIME and constantly asks "U ok Abby..u ok...u ok abby?" when she coughs or sneezes? Should I even relate the what happened last night when I had Aidan sit on the potty (he asked to) to do poops and I am trying to explain "winkie down" to him if he needs to tinkle, because we dont have the little "boy part" of the potty on there yet.
I will think about where to start and then just....begin I guess...
2 comments:
This is a great way to keep the memories! go for it
Deb
Welcome to the addiction. I hope you enjoy this. I know I like going back and reading my old entries.
Post a Comment