
It sure looks that way doesn't it! What is he reading you might ask? Well...Is the menu to Chinatown! I think he was really trying to read it!
How is he doing at the 'ole "going to sleep" thing? Well.......HE IS NOT! There is no rocking this punkin' to sleep until HE is ready to go. At Ma's last night I thought for sure that he'd be in lala land the minute we hit the end of Regis Road, but noooo...So then I thought, aw, he'll go right to sleep when we get home...nooooo...Do you want to know what time the little buggah feel ASLEEP? AT ELEVEN O'CLOCK PM on Daddy's chest! I had brought him downstairs for a minute so Allen could snuggle with him while I went to the bathroom and POOF he was alseep! Maybe its just Dad that has the magic touch.
Where was Abby during all of this? SOUND ASLEEP! She just HAD to wear her undershirt and sweatpants to bed, no coaxing her into jammies last night, but that's ok, she was plenty warm!
Oh and for those looking for an update about "Alex" well, she told him straight out that you can say LOVE to family, but only LIKE to friends, so she told him that she likes him. According to Abby's teacher, this little boy Alex is quite in introvert and Abby has really helped him come out of his shell. Isn't that so beautiful. I am so proud of her for helping one of her classmates/friends like that. I guess he sings to her. They have a "good morning" song that they sing that goes something like this" Hello, hello, hello and how are you? (sung by teacher)" and the children reply" I'm good, I'm good and I hope that you're good too!" Alex on the other hand sings to Abby, "I'm in love, I'm in love and I hope that your in love too!" oh I nearly DIED when I heard that!
Tomorrow Daddy has some work stuff that he has to do so Abby-doddle is going to hang at Grams! In fact, she might even go over there tonight for a sleep over, but we'll see how the roads are tonight when I get home.
So much to type and so little time! More tomorrow...
oh - one last thing - how can it go from 60 degrees 2 days in a row to THIS MESS?!?!!?
Lo. sifted through the winds that blow, Down comes the soft and silent snow, White petals from the flowers that grow In the cold atmosphere. George W. Bungay
1 comment:
I really love this blog thing. I can keep up with the news about the cherubs. With my busy schedule I don't get the chance to call and catch up. This is great. I really with the internet was around in the "old" days when I had my children.
Post a Comment