Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mountain Goat!


What is a Mountain Goat? Is it "this animal is sure-footed and agile due to its hooves with cushioned skid-proof pads for grip..." Or is it AIDAN CURTIS?!?!?!?

He has not only LEARNED how to climb over gates (large and small..) he has MASTERED IT! He is the GATE MASTER!

When you see me tomorrow at Ma's for Steve's party - please don't comment on my baldness, that is just where I was pulling my hair out last night when he would NOT go to sleep! He DID not take a nap at all yesterday and last night when I told him it was night night time, he told me NO and to "go away!"

"There never was a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him asleep." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Abby has been a dream, except her mouth is getting way from her a little bit...but that was stopped right away! The other day I saw that Aidan was getting into something and I asked, what is he doing Abby - to which she replied "Why don't you come over and here find out for yourself." That was the end of her gameboy playing and the beginning of her going to bed time! Oh, I got an "I'm sorry Mama" out of her, but grrrr...The mouth that roared! Daddy and I had to have a little discussing with a couple of teenage boys about how they talk to each other and us and how little miss big ears can hear like her Grandmother - from 3 doors away or 3 towns away! (Love ya MA!) Other than that, she is awesome. I bought her a little undershirt for her to wear, and she wants to wear it every single day - she calls is under armor! (like her boys wear) I keep telling her that its like - you know - private, like undies, its an undershirt that only girls where and she is a GIRL - but again this morning she asked for her under armor!

Is it snowing ANYWHERE? Not in Boston that's for sure! But the kids have no school today - June 27th here we come! I think today is their first snow day - so right now the last day of school will be 6/21....But ahhhhh the winter has only just begun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really adorable. I really wish I had done this when my children were little! Keep it up

Deb