
I got a phone call at 2:52 PM today (a voicemail actually) from Daddy letting me know that our little princess has a BOYFRIEND! His name is Alex and they came out of school today walking hand in hand! And....He told her the he loves her!
ok - on one shoulder I have a little angel saying "awww...Isn't that sweet"
on the other shoulder I have a devil saying "helloooo where is the teacher in all of this and how can she allow it!!!!"
and then I have a pain in the center of my chest and tears in my eyes telling me my little love is just so wonderful - who wouldn't love her! (yes, I am crying!!)
"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." - Carl Sandburg
1 comment:
just ask Mom, I was engaged in kindergarten! His name was James and I actually got a ring!
Post a Comment