
"A glass of warm milk 15 minutes before going to bed will soothe your nervous system. Milk contains calcium, which works directly on jagged nerves to make them (and you) relax."
Well - Ma has been saying it forever, "Did you try giving him (Aidan) warm milk?" Well, I think last night it worked! He went off to sleep (after a VERY busy evening of playing with trucks and trains) in a not too bad time frame, I think it may even have been BEFORE 10:00 PM! AHHHH PROGRESS! Its a good thing he is so darn cute - because he is so damn mischievous!
A dimple in the chin; a devil within. Irish Proverb
Note to self: Ma knows what's she talking about! (hahaha) - just kidding Ma, we ALL know that you know LOTS OF STUFF and its up to us to listen to you!
God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. Jewish Proverb
3 comments:
Either the milk or a warm turkey sandwich!! :) Mothers do know best because they have fabulous teachers, their mothers, or big sisters who are mothers!! :)
Auntie Deborah
Wait a minute, I just looked again. THAT IS ABBY ASLEEP Who are you trying to kid!! I recognize the hat and the purple vest!!! I want to see Aidan asleep or I will not believe you!! :)
hmmm Me too!
Post a Comment