Monday, February 27, 2006

I a MAN mama!



Ok - so I guess I have a few more picture to add to the list of ones that I can show to humiliate my child when he gets older.

Yesterday at Ma's , Aidan woke up from his nap and he was a tad tinkley and needed to be changed. I (being the OH SO not PREPARED mother) did not have a change of clothes for him - but GRAM TO THE RESCUE has some pj's for him...But there was only one little PINK problem...They were ABBY's!

He of course being a baby, had no problem with this, but Abby sure did! "WHY is he wearing MY pajamas?!" she insisted on knowing!!!!!

You know children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers. -John Plomp.

Needless to say, when I got home, Allen had Aidan tell me, repeatedly, "Mama, I am man!"

No comments: