Friday, February 03, 2006

In bed and ALSEEP BY ....

9:00 PM! Can you believe it? Because I really can't. I kept saying to Allen over and over again - "he's really alseep - look at him, he is SLEEPING and its before midnight!!!"

I thank GOD for this miracle - and I thank you all who have been having little chats with God and asking him to help the angles sing Aidan to sleep AT A NORMAL HOUR!!!

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Bible


Abby is just awesome, but becoming a VERY early riser! She'll come in to snuggle and if she hears her Daddy at the door...VOOOOM downstairs she flies, even its its only 5:45 AM - to say good morning and that she is ready to start her day!

So lets recap - I have one little one who wont go to sleep at night and now I have a little one who is becoming an early riser...

In fact just yesterday she came bounding downstairs asking if she wanted us to hear her spell table, cat and dog. Amazing - she is utterly amazing!


The potential possibilities of any child are the most intriguing and stimulating in all creation. Ray L. Wilbur

(sorry - no pictures today...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course she is amazing.....she takes after.....ME and I guess her Mom...but really ME