Thursday, January 04, 2007

Little ones talking...

Two nights ago, both Abby and Aidan were up in their room (in their bunk beds) and I had the monitor on in my room - I heard the cutest conversations....
They talked about the light, whether it should be on or off...the came to the agreement that off was a good idea, but that provoked Aidan to go on his soap box about how there are no ghosts, no witches and no monsters and then he showed Abby what Gram had shown him, how to make the sign of the cross with your fingers, but as Abby pointed out to him, he was just making an X.
This playful banter went on for a few more minutes and then they said good night to each other, but not before Aidan said to Abby that she was his best friend....I think i heard Abby grunt a "yup" back him....

Ahhhh, my little angels.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just beautiful. Yes, little angels :)

Anonymous said...

they are too cute for words
Aunt Honey