Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ramblings...

Well, Aidan is officially out of pull ups now! He is so good about going on the potty and wearing big boy pants - even at night! *and dry in the morning! (i probably just jinxed it...)

Abby sounds like she has a frog on her throat! I was flipping back and forth between the Red Sox and IT (still scares me!) when she came out asking for some water - she sounds like she has laryngitis ( i think i spelled that wrong...) can a little one get that? I told her we'd see how she feels in the morning and then decide whether or not to go to church and CCD. Poor little one...

Daddy is working the midnight shift tonight - he did a swap with someone to get lat Saturday off. I'm so glad he is off that shift and back on days!

I put together an armoire for Abby today - took me FOREVER to do it, but it looks great!! (and she is so happy with it!) Allen put up ceiling fans in both kids rooms. Abby has a pink one with flowers and butterflies on it and Aidan's is from the movie "Cars."

Well, i'm going to check the Sox score one more time and the head off to bed...Nighty night.

No comments: