BED REST is terrible and impossible! How can hermits survive? The kids are being SO good! Abby even told me last night that its too bad that I can't go outside in the snow! They tell me "shouldn't you be in bed?!" when ever I get up...too cute!
Allen is being super fantastic - taking care of the kiddos, the dinner, the laundry, the dogs AND trying to organize stuff around here; like the garage, etc.
I have watched I THINK every Law & Order ever made (although you can really watch them again and agan...)
Besides the kids snuggling with me, the dogs and cat do too. I was talking to Ma on the phone yesterday and I told her that I was pinned, couldn't get up even if I wanted to...I had Riley in the crick on my legs by my knees, Basil by my feet and Oviver ON my belly...do you think they know some thing?! They say that animals are very intune to what's going on!
Aidan is standing here asking; "who makes eyes, what does eyes come from, who makes fur? who makes butter, what makes butter, what is butter made of , where do sticks and trees come from, is hair fur?!" He just asked that ALL IN ONE BREATH!
Allen has gone to pick up Abby and then take a "quick" run to Wal-Mart. In his defense we need Milk and umm..i'm sure something else very important!
Ok - thats all for now...I have a doctors appointment at 2:30 tomorrow so I'll be sure to give you an update when I know more...but in reading the doctors discharge orders again, it says STRICT bedrest...
so look for a posting tomorrow with an update on little fergus....
No comments:
Post a Comment