Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ears...

Today was the day that Abby decided that she wanted to change her earrings! While we were at Wal-mart today she asked to pick something out and set her sights on the jewelry section. She picked out a package of cute little earrings. I explained that this would require her actually taking the ones OUT of her ears...she said "maybe today or tomorrow..." When we got home, she was ready! So, I sat her down, and asked her to tell me about her day at school, and while she was talking, I took out her original earrings (the ones that they put in when she got them pierced) and put in her new ones...and poof...there ya go...and she didn't even squirm or flinch! She is SO proud of her new earrings...be sure to mention them to her the next time you see her!

No comments: