Well, its been a while since I've put anything on here....since then, lets see, I was back in the hospital with contractions...but they were able to stop them (again...) ...did I already post that? I am 33 weeks now, 4 more weeks without any drama would be great!
Aidan was at the doctors last Friday...bronchitis and an ear infection. He woke up in the morning only to tell us ..."there is a big problem with my ear..." and tada...an ear infection. I went to the ER on Saturday only to find out that I had bronchitis. THEN poor little Abby was at the doctors today with a HUGE swollen gland on the side of her neck (I've never seen ANYTHING like it) and a rapid strep test came back positive, so now she is on pink "bubble gum" medicine!
Poor Allen has been running in all directions! With me still having contractions almost everyday, he has been home with me. In addition to taking care of me, and the kids, and the house, he is trying to empty out the "old" house so we can rent it out until we can sell it.
Gram bought Aidan "THE BEST TRACK EVER" which he calls the Thomas Snowflake Delivery Surprise set (I'm not sure that's the real name) that he was SO very disappointed that he didn't get from Santa. Abby is reading more and more everyday...got an exceptional report card and likes to listen to Hannah Montanah on her mix max player and sing along (in her "best" voice) as loud as can be...its really something to hear her sing. Hopefully on Sunday, if everyone can stay well, we'll have a cake for Aidan and Allen. Aidan turned 4 on Tuesday and Allen turns...well more than 4 next Tuesday.
I think that's it for now...
post more soon...with pictures....
No comments:
Post a Comment