I just spoke to 2 of my friends at Pinewood; Sheila and Debbie. We had asked Sheila's husband (Big Kev) to tie down our awning just in case it gets gusty down there. Well, Kev and Debbie's husband Jim said that they'd do it...TOMORROW! Soooo of course the ladies just called me as THEY were doing it at my site....what great friends! (and smart women...who wants to do it in the rain?) Anyway...they told me that Linda (next trailer to us) has a sinus infection....Sista (Sue) is sick and Jerry was sick the beginning of this week...looks like i spread the plague!
Well.....Drew Drew is asleep - and has been for a long time now...and I think Abby is watching Spongebob in her room and Aidan is snuggling with Daddy..soooo I am either going to watch a non-children grown up type show (law & order) or go to bed?
Oh - one more thing....Aidan had his orientation for Preschool today from 9-10am and he LOVED it. I think he is one of the tallest in his class and the most talkative!! (shocking!) After that we got him a great haircut!
after the haircut we went to see Ma (Gram) and Andrew would NOT stop giving her kisses...more and more and more he WANTED to give her by moving his mouth away from hers and then right back! It was THE cutest thing I've ever seen! Then we went to Payless and Burlington Coat Factory, but by that time, Andrew was tired, Ma's knee was being pushed to its limit for the afternoon and I had to get home because Abby takes a bus now and I didn't want to be late.OK - that all being said, I am going to enjoy my quiet time....while it lasts!
No comments:
Post a Comment