Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ok, its time to start blogging again...

I used to do this blog for Ma....and for a long time I thought, why should I continue adding to it, she isn't reading it anymore...as a matter of fact, she has a front row seat to the craziness now...sometimes I swear I can hear her laughing at the going's on in this house! But then I thought, well, maybe there are other people out there who read this...or maybe I just want to be able to look back at it someday as a synopsis of what went on in the crazy days of the kids youth...so...I'm going to try to update it now and then...hopefully more often than i have in the last YEAR...wow, how things can change in a year....ugh...

So where am I today? I am sitting at my dining room table...its 12:48am...I am wide awake and 30 weeks pregnant...the wide awake and sitting at the dining room table part is perhaps not a shock, but if you had asked me one year ago where i would be I would not have said almost 8 months pregnant...but God works in mysterious ways...