Sunday, September 07, 2008

Can't sleep...wonder why?

I don't know how Ma did this 5 times...seeing little ones off to school...
I can't believe that my Aidan-pie is off to pre-school tomorrow....
He couldn't sleep...and neither can I.

Funny though, he asked me if all the doors and windows were locked (that's not the funny part...). I told him yes...that the doors were locked and the windows were locked but open to have fresh air come in (no need to worry him and tell him that they weren't locked...). I asked him what was worrying him? He told me, "I'm nervous that something scary will come in...like a raccoon....(long pause with great thought...) or a badger..." A WHAT? A BADGER? I tired SO hard not to laugh....I had to bite my cheek. Where does he come up with this stuff?

And my Abby...another one who has the Sunday night jitters...or at least I think so? She couldn't sleep either! Even little man had a hard time falling off to sleep...maybe its something in the air...none of us can sleep (well, they are now but....)

How pathetic...I'm watching "Gidget" and not the one with whats her face...the movie on turner classic movies...i think its sandra dee or something? Its awfully corny, but I'm hooked!

ok - I'm going to have a glass of milk and try this whole "sleeping" thing again...

night night...

No comments: