Well, I think my last post was in October? What has happened since then? Hmmm...let me see. Well, November came and went but not without some goings on. Thanksgiving was held here at my house for the first time ever. And for the first time ever it wasnt at Ma's but I think it went well...all but the fact that we didnt eat until WAY past the time I wanted to. Allen and I went to see Geoff's last football game of his high school career and they won! He looks like a pro out there. I have some pictures but i'll post them at another time. On November 26th, Allen and I celebrated our 8th anniversary...not bad huh? I'm sure more things happened but they escape my right now. December was fun, stressful with Christmas but the kids had a blast. Again, Christmas was held here and I thought it went very well! Tommy joined us which was very nice and Debbie came over after her brunch. Going back for a second...Maureen's party was fun. Besides the usual suspects, it was so nice of her to invite our Pinewood Friends! Angie and family were there along with her mom, Jan. Sista Sue and Jerry were there too along with Sheila and Ashley. Besides getting Sheila lost, HA, it was a great afternoon/evening. I didn't take any pictures though.December brought us some snow, which is great for THE BEAR...Allen got some plowing in and a penny in his pocket for it. January started off with snow as well!
January brought Stevie's birthday,
Aidan's birthday (the big 5) and Allen's birthday.
Oh, last week we got his hair cut. He looks SO much older now!
February should be fun with little man turning 1! 
I have no idea where January went...the kids had a few snowdays..and its been VERY COLD!
This seems like a pretty mundane post huh?
Lets see what else i can add.. 
Aidan LOVES his game system , Wii and his gamboy DX...Abby does too! They are both growning like weeds!
Abby has lost 5 teeth so far!
Baby Andrew has deveolped a temper and likes to yell at me...its just the cutest thing ever!
Well...i think that's it for today...hopefully i'll start to post more often...
Happy Saturday!

No comments:
Post a Comment