Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Another blog? Is this 3 days in a ROW?

Well well well...more snow! I have to tell you, I love it because Allen gets to plow..which he loves to do and it puts a penny (but not much more) in our pocket! Truth be told, I am looking forward to spring. Just to be able to take the kids for a walk, breath in the nice clean fresh air of spring, think about heading to Pinewood again (if we can swing it...) and just to be able to open the windows, let the nice warm air waft in and enjoy all the pleasures of seeing buds on the trees...and hoping I can do a garden this year. Gram needs some tomatoes! (although Deb provided her with a great set up in the whiskey barrel last year...)

Tuesday morning and the coffee is made (but I haven't had any yet), Andrew is up and fed and already back for a nap, Abby is at school and Aidan-pie is playing Wii (now there's a shocker!)

I'm not too sure what we are going to do today. I know it will involve LAUNDRY...that is just never ending, but I have to say, I take after Ma, I really do love doing laundry, but the putting away part stinks.

The snow if falling, not too much or too fast, but just enough to remind me that winter is still here.

In the background I hear Aidan humming...louder now...he is humming Christmas songs.

Well, I think I am going to take advantage of Andrew's nap time and have a cup of coffee and some toast... (just in case you were wondering what I'll be up to for the next 5 minutes or so).

I'll blog later I'm sure since I am going to try to do it every day (maybe even more than once per day) since I think Ma likes reading it to find out whats going on and maybe peeking at some pictures (once I post them). Until later...let it snow let it snow let it snow...

No comments: