Monday, February 02, 2009

Rock Moves...

Ok, so Aidan likes the song "So What" by Pink (or at least i think that's the name of it..) i have it on video on him singing it and if i can figure out how to put in on here I will..but the song goes "so what, I'm still a rock star, I've got my rock moves, and i don't need you and so what I'm having more fun and now that we're done ..." on and on and he knows that verse. Well, he just stood in the kitchen with Allen's sunglasses on and i called him a rock star and said "so what, you're still a rock star" and he looked at me over the glasses and sang " but you don't have Aidan moves!" the kid CRACKS me up! miscellaneous info I know...but I thought it was too funny...

No comments: